- You can find the agenda for the Monday, November 4, 2019 meeting of council here.
- The minutes from our last meeting can be found here.
Among the items to be discussed at this meeting:
– Brandon’s recognition as one of the Communities in Bloom champions.
– A presentation on the Manitoba 150 celebrations planned in our province in 2020.
– A discussion about the placement of sharps containers in the community.
– Verbal reports on both the Keystone Centre and the Poverty Committee.
– Some legislative and by-law business.
I welcome the call or email if you have any questions about this, or any other item on the agenda. As always you are welcome to join us, or tune in on the City of Brandon’s Youtube channel.